After 32 years of Professional experience as Director in a large multinational, he transitioned to fully dedicate his time to charitable causes in 2018.
Over the past 10 years, he has been highly involved in the Lupus area. Among other projects, he
- lead the 2012-2017 and 2018-2023 Lupus Europe Strategic plans;
- designed, created and run Lupus Europe’s Patient panels (on definition of treatment (2014), Adherence to treatment (2015), Patient engagement model (2016) and Youth (2018);
- launched Lupus Europe’s Patient Advisory Network (June 2018);
- organised Lupus Europe’s convention in 2016, 2017 and 2018;
- designed/organized Multi stakeholder Research workshop to define engagement strategy on research for Lupus Europe.
He contributed to research with publications on the various patient panels, Posters on “message of lupus patients to Doctors” at International Congress on LUPUS 2016, and co-authored publication in “Musculoskeletal Care” – living with SLE – a patient engagement perspective.