Simone Ticciati is the communication manager of ERN ReCONNET since february 2018.
He is in charge of external communication and dissemination of the project in the following areas: Communication plan, social network profiles (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube), website, newsletter, information material (brochures, leaflets, posters, etc.); collaboration to the Scientiﬁc Coordinator in the research activities of the Network and in the preparation and management of research studies and manuscripts of the ERN; collaboration to the implementation of the narrative medicine approach; collaboration to the educational activities of the ERN; collaboration to the management of the European Registry Infrastructure for data harmonization in rare and complex connective tissue and musculoskeletal diseases (TogethERN ReCONNET); collaboration to the ERN proposals and support in grant management, preparation of deliverables; submission of abstracts and poster to scientiﬁc conferences.
Education and training
First Level Master in Methodologies supporting patient engagement and communication (UniCusano)
Project Management Certiﬁcate (ISI PM)
Ph.D. in Italian Literature (University of Pisa)
Second Level Master in Written and Professional Italian Didactics (University of Pisa)
University Degree in Literature (University of Pisa)
- The impact of COVID-19 on rare and complex connective tissue diseases: the experience of ERN ReCONNET
- Being a caregiver of a Behçet’s syndrome patient: challenges and perspectives during a complex journey
- RarERN Path: a methodology towards the optimisation of patients’ care pathways in rare and complex diseases developed within the European Reference Networks
- Shaping the Future of Rare Diseases after a Global Health Emergency: Organisational Points to Consider
- Comunicare Sanità. Strumenti online per i servizi ai cittadini, Laboratorio Management e Sanità, Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna; Firenze, Edizioni Polistampa, 2016, pp. 85 + 73 ISBN 978-88-596-1628-3